- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note: Molecular mechanisms in progression of HPV-associated cervical carcinogenesis
© The Author(s). 2019
- Received: 28 June 2019
- Accepted: 28 June 2019
- Published: 4 July 2019
The original article was published in Journal of Biomedical Science 2019 26:28
Retraction to Journal of Biomedical Science (2019) 26:28
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Gupta SM, Mania-Pramanik J. Molecular mechanisms in progression of HPV-associated cervical carcinogenesis. J Biomed Sci. 2019;26(1):28. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12929-019-0520-2.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Soto D, Song C, McLaughlin-Drubin ME. Epigenetic alterations in human papillomavirus-associated cancers. Viruses. 2017;9(9):248. https://doi.org/10.3390/v9090248.View ArticlePubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Zheng Z-M. Viral oncogenes, noncoding RNAs, and RNA splicing in human tumor viruses. Int J Biol Sci. 2010;6(7):730. https://doi.org/10.7150/ijbs.6.730.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Chen J. Signaling pathways in HPV-associated cancers and therapeutic implications. Rev Med Virol. 2015;25:24–53. https://doi.org/10.1002/rmv.1823.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Senapati R, Senapati NN, Dwibedi B. Molecular mechanisms of HPV mediated neoplastic progression. Infect Agent Cancer. 2016;11(1):59. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13027-016-0107-4.